is a pyrolectric sensor (PIR) module which developed for human body
detection. A PIR detector combined with a fresnel lens are mounted on a
compact size PCB together with an analog IC, and limited components to
form the module. It detect the motion by detecting the changes in the
IR levels emitted from the object.
It can be used as motion detector for security systems or robotics. It works from 3.3V to 5V DC and gives TTL output which can be directly given to microcontroller or to relay through a transistor.
After switching ON the power supply to this module, it requires a settling time of approximately 60 seconds.
PIR Motion Detector Module Features
• Detection range: 2-3 meters
• Settling time: 60 seconds
• Compact size (25 x 34 mm)
• Supply Voltage: DC3V-5V
• Current drain :< 50uA
• Voltage Output: High/Low level signal: 0-3.3V
• High sensitivity
• Operation Temperature: -15C -70C
• Infrared sensor: dual element, low noise, high sensitivity
• Light sensor: CdS photocell
PIR Motion Sensor Module
- Product Code: PIR
- Availability: In Stock